[TenTec] Herc II Power Source Redux

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Herc II Power Source Redux
From: tranda@cox.net (Tim Randa)
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 09:39:02 -0600
One thing I'd like to add. I ran my Herc II for a couple of years with just
one Astron 70 amp power supply and it was never lacking from performance. Of
course I never was one to operate a radio or amp at "full bore". I suggest
you get one 70 amp power supply and give it a go. If you do...I doubt you'll
buy the second.
73 de Tim  KØFL