[TenTec] WOW SERVICE!

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] WOW SERVICE!
From: fischerg@naswi.navy.mil (Fischer, Gregory (NASWI))
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 09:19:05 -0800
I just had to post this now, could not wait till I got home.  I sent an ARGO
V in for service this week.  They got it on Wednesday and just found out it
is done and already in their shipping department to be returned.  You just
could not possible ask for better service than that!  I am very glad I
migrated away from Yeasu and Icom and went with TenTec.  Hopefully my Orion
will never have to leave the bench when it gets here..  :)

WOW
Greg
AB7R

multipart/alternative