[TenTec] FS Pegasus

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS Pegasus
From: ecobb@enter.net (Larry Cobb (NK2X))
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2002 10:26:52 -0500
I have for sale the following:

Pegasus Model 550 SN 01C1099O  --  $725
Model 705 Microphone  --  $60
Model 302 Encoder/Keypad (Matching the Peg color)  --  $75
Buy it as a system and it?s $825
I will split the insured shipping cost with you if it?s not a pick-up.

All are like new with no visible scratches and are working perfectly.  I?ve
used this rig mostly for CW and PSK but all modes are operational.  The Peg
includes connecting cables, manuals, and schematics but I do not have the
original box.  If it has to be shipped, I will pack it in a double-box for
protection.  There is not an internal tuner installed.  I?d prefer to sell
this gear together but will break it up if there are no offers for the
station within a week.  I would prefer someone in the mid-Atlantic region so
you can inspect (I am in NW New Jersey and will meet you halfway if
desired).  I will include Carl?s excellent N4PY controlling SW at the latest
version and, if he permits, will send you any updates until my subscription
expires (only a few months left). I am selling this rig because I have
another primary rig and need to consolidate.  This is an excellent DSP rig
for the digital modes, CW, and voice work and makes a pretty nice starting
station or back-up rig.

Thanks and 73,
Larry (NK2X)
ecobb@enter.net <mailto:ecobb@enter.net>