[TenTec] WOW SERVICE on ARGO V!

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] WOW SERVICE on ARGO V!
From: res0wsci@verizon.net (William Mansey; WA2PVK)
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2002 12:12:24 -0500
Hello Bill,
I agree with you.  Even the BEST service department is STILL a service
department!   BUT!!! The BEST service department is much better than having
to wait months!
I would MUCH prefer not having to deal with Ten-Tec's service department
(sorry guys - nothing personal!) but "stuff happens".
I certainly do hope that my Orion will be shipped ONCE and ONLY once!  Happy
Thanksgiving and Happy Holidays to everyone at Ten-Tec and on this
Reflector.  73, Bill

---