[TenTec] WOW SERVICE on ARGO V!

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] WOW SERVICE on ARGO V!
From: RMcGraw@Blomand.Net (Robert & Linda McGraw K4TAX)
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2002 22:28:13 -0600
My $0.02.

I have 3 Tentec's, 2 Yaesu's, an ICOM and a Kenwood.  One of each has been
back for service.

Tentec gave the best turn-a-round of any of the repairs.  ICOM was the
worst.

Tentec was the least expensive while Kenwood was the most expensive.

Yaesu said my radio was not worth fixing.  Of course being one not to accept
NO, I dug into it myself, found the problem, bought the parts at RS an fixed
it myself.  Total bill $3.23, time less than two hours.

73
Bob, K4TAX