[TenTec] FS: TenTec 238 tuner

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: TenTec 238 tuner
From: n2yzs@mantlelamp.com (Vern Kunes)
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2002 18:04:18 -0500
Mint, not a scratch or mark on it. Original box. Can't lay my hands on =
the manual right now, so I will say that it won't be with it (I will =
send it to the buyer if I find it). Only issue I can find is that the =
string pointer is out of adjustment (it doesn't go all the way to the =
right. You fix, so I don't take a chance on scratching it). $350 ships =
it insured anywhere in the 48 states. Thanks.  Vern  Email me for a pic, =
if you want.
73s  N2YZS

multipart/alternative
  text/html