[TenTec] CW Key Clicks and Filters

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] CW Key Clicks and Filters
From: CAlderma@ora.fda.gov (Alderman, Chester)
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 11:03:29 -0500
In addition, you normally can not determine if a transmitted CW signal has
clicks by listening to it with a receiver!! If you really want to know if a
CW signal has key clicks, you must observe the transmitted waveform with an
oscilloscope or if you know how to interpret correctly, with a spectrum
analyzer or via a receivers pre-AGC IF output. Otherwise your adding a
complete receivers design components to judge...and that's not correct!

Just my opinion.

Tom/W4BQF