[TenTec] FS: Special Tek GR-874 to BNC 50 Ohm Feedthru Adapter

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: Special Tek GR-874 to BNC 50 Ohm Feedthru Adapter
From: mrhinkel@ix.netcom.com (Mark Hinkel)
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 11:40:06 -0500
Hi Guys,

I know this is a bit off topic...

Several months ago I picked up a Tek Type 106 Square Wave Generator on
E-Bay (very cheap -- cost more to ship than the price of the auction).
The output connectors are GR-874 (hermaphroditic type).  It requires a
special Tek 50ohm feed thru with a GR874 on one end, and a BNC on the
other;  Tek # 017-0083-00.  The two are designed to go with each other
because of the square wave timing.  I'm sure there are other old Tek
units that require the same adapter.

I finally found the GR-874 to BNC 50 Ohm Feedthru Adapter(s) on E-Bay;
and I had to buy the lot, which is four of them.  I need only one, so I
have three for sale.  Please contact me if you could use one.

TEKTRONIX GR874 to BNC 50ohm term
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=1504&item=1790764481

Thanks for the intrusion.

Mark Hinkel   WA3QVU