For cryin' out loud... Re: [TenTec] Powermite Users Group?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: For cryin' out loud... Re: [TenTec] Powermite Users Group?
From: K3YD@aol.com (K3YD@aol.com)
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 09:04:24 EST
In a message dated 12/03/2002 23:57:56 Eastern Standard Time,
w8kc@comcast.net writes:

<< Nobody is forcing you, but I personally and very sincerely hope you (and
the
 other two fellows) decide to stay here and talk up your PowerMites. >>

I'll second that.  I've passed by many Power-Mites at hamfests.  If you make
them sound interesting, I just might buy one and join you on the air.  If
you're off on another reflector, I doubt if I'll ever read what you have to
say.  If the postings get too long . . . well, that's what a delete key is
for  :)

73, Blair k3yd