[TenTec] Powermites on the air TONIGHT

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Powermites on the air TONIGHT
From: w8kc@comcast.net (Paul Valko)
Date: Wed, 04 Dec 2002 14:05:42 -0500
Hello TT Fans.

I would like to put my classic PowerMite 1 (PM-1) on the air.  I've not
put any electrons through it in about two years and that's not a good
thing.  Heck... it may not even work.

Regardless, I'd like to invite anyone with any vintage PowerMite 1, 2,
or 3, or ANY Ten*Tec to meet tonight, Wednesday December 4th around
7.38MHz (+/- Broadcast overload), at 10PM EST, 9PM CST, 8pm MST, 7pm
PST.  Casual short QSOs, let's see if we can get any two-way PM to PM
contacts.

73 =paul= W8KC
Collector of Ten*Tecs and other fine plastics