[TenTec] For Newcomers to TenTec Products

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] For Newcomers to TenTec Products
From: resluder@coserv.net (R. Eric Sluder)
Date: Thu, 05 Dec 2002 09:34:28 -0600
Bravo!

73
Eric, W5WLW

----- Original Message -----
From: <tlogan7@cox.net>
To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Sent: Thursday, December 05, 2002 8:54 AM

Hi folks -
For those of you who are new to TenTec products and to this reflector, please
take heart and don't
let the disgruntled exchanges of the last few days turn you away from this
reflector and certainly
not from TenTec. The recent exchanges are not the norm for this reflector. This
is normally a great
place to share information and ideas about TenTec rigs. There are some
extremely knowledgable and
friendly Hams on here who can help one another a lot. Also, I think you will
find TenTec is an
excellent company to deal with. I myself have had nothing but completely
positive experiences with
their products and staff. Just wanted to share that to help any newcomers from
getting discourged or
denying themselves the chance to operate some really top notch rigs. 73/Tim NZ7C