[TenTec] Callsignsoftware

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Callsignsoftware
From: Gary Hoffman" <ghoffman@spacetech.com (Gary Hoffman)
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 21:01:32 -0500
As many of you know, there is a company out there making another
fine software product for the Ten-Tec software controlled radios. That is
the Callsignsoftware group.

Earlier this week I downloaded their product for the Pegasus.

I love this software, and the interface it provides.  However, what
really impressed me was the excellent support I received after the sale.  As
it turned out, there were some quirks in my situation, using
my particular combination of radio, computer, and operating system.  The
guys spent a huge amount of time with me, offering a whole series of fixes,
until the problem was solved.

As you know, its the service that makes the product.  Don't be afraid
to give these guys a try.

73 de Gary, AA2IZ