[TenTec] new pictures

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] new pictures
From: w4wvw@msn.com (Edward Crawford)
Date: Sun, 8 Dec 2002 22:00:55 -0500
I know you said you were able to find the archives, but I will do this for
everyone's benefit. Go to www.contesting.com . Scroll down the left side of
the page to " other list archives". Click on TenTec or whatever archive you
choose. When the archive page comes up, you will see they are broken down
into different months. You will notice there are 4 different options
available to "View" the list; view by thread, author, subject, or date. What
I do is view by date and then just scroll down thru the list of subject
titles until you find what you are looking for. You are right, there is no
search function per se, but I hope this is some help to anyone who is
looking. 73. Ed, w4WVw.