[TenTec] Anyone own Omni6 and TS2000?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Anyone own Omni6 and TS2000?
From: al_lorona@agilent.com (al_lorona@agilent.com)
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 12:37:37 -0700
Hi, Mark,

Do what you have to do, but I just took another look at the Omni Six product
review (in January 1993 QST) and the TS-2000 product review (in July 2001 QST).

I like the oscilloscope screen shot of the Omni's QSK a lot better.

I think the phase noise plot of the Omni Six is much cleaner.

Also, don't miss the table of IMD and blocking dynamic range (at the very
revealing 5 kHz spacing) comparing the Omni Six and TS-2000 in the same July,
2001 issue.

Al  W6LX