[TenTec] FOR SALE: Ten Tec Scout

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FOR SALE: Ten Tec Scout
From: ku4qd@earthlink.net (Caitlyn Martin)
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 12:07:42 -0500
Hi, everyone,

I have a very clean Ten Tec Scout HF transceiver. The rig comes with the
15, 80m and 160m modules. The noise blanker is installed and the rig
also has the factory installed amplifier keying mod done. The condition
of this rig is truly outstanding in all respects. No mic. with this rig.
A copy of the manual and schematics is included. $315 includes shipping
and insurance within the U.S.A.  A Canadian will have to pay in US
dollars and add a bit more for the higher shipping charges between here
and there.

A photo of the rig is at:  http://www.qsl.net/ku4qd/images/scout.jpg
Again, the mic. isn't included.  I need it for my Argo.

73,
Caity
KU4QD