[TenTec] FS Omni VI+

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS Omni VI+
From: ac5p@juno.com (Mike J Maloney)
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 18:33:25 -0600
Hi Vince,
I just bought my first multiband TT rig a couple of weeks ago.  An Omni
VI with 3 INRAD optional filters and matching 962PS.  I would describe it
also as "pristine" condition.  So far am pretty impressed with it.

By all I have read, the "stock" or standard xtal filter is 2.4kHz, not
1.8?  1.8kHz is an optional add on?

May I ask what you are replacing it with?

73, Mike

To: <tentec@contesting.com>