[TenTec] WTB: Argosy 525D

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] WTB: Argosy 525D
From: tlogan7@cox.net (tlogan7@cox.net)
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 17:16:59 -0500
Looking for an Argosy 525D: Below is the "ideal" but I have not gotten any
Argosy 525D you have thought of selling, please send me a description of what
is has and maybe even a picture?

1 - In excellent cosmetic and operational shape with
2 - 220 2.4 8 pole SSB filter (prefer over original 4 pole)
3 - 224 audio cw filter
4 - 217 500 Hz (preferrably) or 219 cw filter
5 - Noise blanker
6 - PTO  recently rebuilt and operating smoothly
7 - Do not really need 225 PS but will take if that makes a deal.. Please email
off reflector to Tlogan7@cox.net
Thank you. NZ7C