[TenTec] Question about using Logging software with theJupiter

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Question about using Logging software with theJupiter
From: crobson@robsonco.com (Chris Robson)
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 20:05:36 -0500
I know Carl has posted and I just want to second his post and add a little.
When I went on my search for contest software that would work with my Jup,
I turned to the N4PY software for the Jup logging mode and Writelog for
Win. What a winning combo! Not only can I use my Jup for all functions, I
can use the N4PY program to see what freq I'm on,QSY to other bands right
from a screen window and also log contact with Writelog, while never
looking at the rig. Plus the bonus of having another rig that is computer
controlled if I wish(Peg mode). You can't go wrong if you get the N4PY program.

73, Chris KB3A