[TenTec] Ten Tec 20 Meter Users Net Reminder for Sunday 12-22-2002

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Ten Tec 20 Meter Users Net Reminder for Sunday 12-22-2002
From: gary-jacek@telus.net (Gary Jacek)
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 18:37:46 -0800
Ron

Thanks for mentioning both the time and frequency for the TT Users Net.
I've seen a few recent posts here, but none mentioned both Time and Frequency.

I'd love to check in with my new Jupiter, but somebody at Canada Post must
really LOVE it.  They've been hanging onto it for 2 weeks now.  I guess
they plan to deliver it by flying sleigh, late on the 24th.

Meanwhile, I'll be listening for the net on my Icom 745.

Gary
VE7GGJ