[TenTec] Tentec Items For Sale

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Tentec Items For Sale
From: n4dd@preferred.com (n4dd@preferred.com)
Date: Wed, 25 Dec 2002 01:04:40 -0500
Hello,

I have a few Tentec items that I need to sell. All the following prices
include shipping to the lower 48 states.

1. Tentec Triton II with optional cw filter

   Rig is used and is showing age.  The wood grain has begun to
   peel slightly from a couple of the edges, and there are a couple
   of rubs.  The face plate is super clean.  I got this radio out
   yesterday afternoon and put it through its paces.  I did not
   experience any problems.  This one goes as is for $75 shipped.
   The original manual will be included.

2. Tentec 263 VFO (Matches Corsair I But Also Works With Corsair II)

   I have two of these units, one of which is going to go.  It is as
   near to factory mint as I have seen.  If it rolled off the assembly
   line today, it would look or operate no better.  This one goes for
   $200 shipped. Original manual will be included

3. Tentec 288 (1.8 khz crystal filter)  Enough said. $65 shipped.

Please feel free to contact me for any further information.

Thanks and Merry Christmas!