[TenTec] Swap old Canon camera for ham gear

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Swap old Canon camera for ham gear
From: wb5jnc@juno.com (wb5jnc@juno.com)
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2002 17:55:15 GMT
Greetings all,

I have a Canon Pellix SLR camera which I have decided needs a new home. From
what I have been told it is somewhat of a collectable (manufactured 1965-1966).
It was suggested that I put it on e-Bay but I'm really not interested in going
that route so I'll try here first as the proceeds would probably go toward ham
gear anyway ;-) (Ten Tec of course!)

I won't take up list bandwidth with details, just that there are also several
similar vintage accessories with it; e-mail for more info.

TNX/73, Al

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com