[TenTec] Some Paragon Mods

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Some Paragon Mods
From: RMcGraw@Blomand.Net (Robert & Linda McGraw K4TAX)
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2002 21:02:17 -0600
Good mods.  I've used them for years with a great deal of success and
pleasure.  Especially the 22 uf cap at C46 does wonders for the AGC.

There's also one that changes the audio gain control AF to expand it's range
so it's not "bunched up" at the counter-clockwise end.  I'll look it up and
post it.

I've found that a couple of 1N4001 or equiv diodes connected in series and
inserted in series with the meter lamps make them last a lot longer.

73
Bob, K4TAX