[TenTec] WTB Triton IV

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] WTB Triton IV
From: wv0q@jbelderok.com (WVOQ)
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2002 14:44:31 -0600
I have a feeling this is a very long shot but I will try anyway.

I am looking to purchase a very well kept Triton IV, preferable digital.
Also:
        Remote VFO              242
        Power Supply    262G

Basically a complete Triton IV station, filter, noise blanker etc.

I have been out of the hobby for 8 years and just getting back active
again, always had a soft spot for TT and would like to acquire a nice CW
rig.
If this does not work out then I guess the Argonaut V is my next best
bet as the Orion is way beyond my budget now.

If you have one that needs to find a new home and that would be well
taken care of please reply direct.

Thank you very much.

Jacques Belderok wv0q
wv0q@jbelderok.com