[TenTec] N4PY Pegasus/Jupiter/RX350 Control Program Version 2.05

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] N4PY Pegasus/Jupiter/RX350 Control Program Version 2.05
From: n4py@earthlink.net (Carl Moreschi)
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2003 23:40:20 -0000
Version 2.05 of my N4PY Pegasus/Jupiter/RX350 control program has been
released.

Highlights of the new version are:

  1)
  Added the ability to set the size and color of your call sign that
  displays on the radio panel.

  2)
  Added a CW Keyboard keyer memory delayed repeat function.

  3)
  Added a frequency scan function.

  4)
  Added a high resolution check box to the spectrum sweep window.
  Selecting this yields much higher display resolution

Send me an email if you have any questions about it.

Happy New Year to all,

Carl Moreschi N4PY
Franklinton, NC