[TenTec] Orions, all in row!

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Orions, all in row!
From: res0wsci@verizon.net (WILLIAM MANSEY; WA2PVK)
Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2003 19:27:58 -0500
Hello Jim,
    This is purely a guess because the image is not all that clear.  I would
guess that there are 16 Orions on that bench.  Kind of reminds me of the
song:  "99 bottles of beer on the wall" !!!
    MY question is not how many Orions are on the bench.  My question is:
which one of the Orions on the bench IS MINE?  (hopefully it is among those
but it can't be too far behind if it is not there)   I sure hope that we
gets our Orionses very soonly!  73, Bill

---