[TenTec] FS: TenTec ARGO V

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: TenTec ARGO V
From: ab7r@direcway.com (Greg Fischer)
Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2003 23:58:35 -0800
OK... I have decided I do not need two rigs right now as I have an Orion =
coming (sooner rather than later I hope).

So selling my Argo V with TCXO, fan kit and chip installed for wide TX =
MARS operations.  Also comes with the following:

New mobile mount bracket (not used)
extra TenTec fused power cord
original hand mic
5-pin din accy plug to RCA assembly

Absolutely nothing wrong with the rig,  just decided I am better off =
using the money for a better antenna system for when the Orion gets =
here.

$800=20

Thanks,
Greg