[TenTec] Orion----Why it is so late in coming!

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Orion----Why it is so late in coming!
From: w5jay@cox-internet.com (Jay Bromley)
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2003 00:25:28 -0800
Guys and gals of TenTec land I just have to tell what I know,

Ten Tec has been telling everyone that the delay of the Orion was due to
some minor software development, but this is NOT true!  The real reason the
Orion has had delay after delay is that they were developing a top secret
CAR.

Yep that's right I caught Carl, N4PY, beta testing the new TT car last fall
in Sevierville.  I got a shot of him with my camera and you can see it at:
http://www.cox-internet.com/w5jay/tentec/n4py2.jpg  Click on the picture
for a larger image to see the evidence for yourself!

If you look to the left of the license plate you will clearly see the TenTec
logo.  These TenTec guys never give up and have their sweating palms into
everything it seems!  Let's see the world's greatest rig ( the Orion), a new
QRP rig, selling Jupiters like hot cakes, and now a James Bond like car.

The above is kidding guys, just kidding, but the stuff on TenTec rigs is all
true!

Carl does look sharp next to the TT car, don't you think?

73 de jay/w5jay..

P.S.  I sure hope I don't get roasted on this one!!  :-)