[TenTec] FOR SALE--Ten Tec OMNI VI+

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FOR SALE--Ten Tec OMNI VI+
From: dock0evz@earthlink.net (Doc K0EVZ)
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 0:10:32 -0600
Gang:

Have decided to part with my Ten Tec OMNI VI+ rig.  This is the genuine
article from the ground up--the model 564.  It is in pristine condition and
was completely tuned up and tweaked at Ten Tec recently.  There is not a
mark on the radio that I can see.  In fact Ten Tec installed a new top and
new trim on the front panel.  The rig is therefore electrically and
physically excellent.

This OMNI VI+ is fully loaded with CW filtres in both IFs.  It also also
has the 1.8 filter installed.  Will include the matching model 962 power
supply/speaker.  Will also include the 705 desk microphone.

Rig will be shipped to you in original Ten-Tec factory cartons.  Have all
documentation including original purchase orders and of course the recent
tuneup at Ten-Tec.

Reason for selling?--simple = to pay medical bills.  So if you have been
thinking about obtaining one of these tremendous rigs, here's your chance.

Price is only $1900.00 *including* shipping/insurance to your CONUS
address.  Ten-Tec is asking over $2600.00 for this exact same setup, plus
shipping.  If interested please let me know.  Thanks.

73,
--Doc/K0EVZ