[TenTec] Microphones for Omni VI

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Microphones for Omni VI
From: amishbuggy37@yahoo.com (W3UIO)
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2003 14:31:07 -0800 (PST)
Hi Bob,

I agree with Stan. I bought a Heil Gold Line for my
Omni VI Plus, but the audio in the wide position was
unacceptable. The audio in the narrow position was
reported to be slightly better than the 705. The Heil
is a top quality mike, but it doesn't tango with the
Omni. Good audio reports consistently when using the
705. Go with the 705.
73,
Larry, W3UIO

<snip>