[TenTec] OMNI 6+ 80 meter problem

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] OMNI 6+ 80 meter problem
From: calderman@cox.net (Chester)
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 15:52:52 -0500
Harry,

        If what you are saying is that when you have the Omni 6+
connected through your Centurion, and only when your running low power,
you have the problem, then I would suggest you by-pass the Centurion and
see if you still have the problem. If you have the problem only when you
are running your Omni 6+ through the Centurion, it would seem to me the
QSK relay system in the Centurion may be at fault. By connecting your
Omni 6+ directly to your antenna, you can isolate it quickly.

        Just a thought.

Tom/W4BQF

Chester Alderman
calderman@cox.net