[TenTec] black is bad

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] black is bad
From: ny9h@arrl.net (Bill Steffey)
Date: Wed Jan 22 09:53:38 2003
I called TT and ordered a spare front panel (for my Argonaut) , took it to
a local metal shop , had him black anodize the panel.  I had the first and
only black TT 509. Still have the set, back in egg shell, as the 405 & PS
didn't look so good next to it. The big effort would be to get the labeling
looking good. This was 1983. So someone take the Orion, and use your
abilities with Photopaint or something , and make it grey two tone.

Now to find that black panel.

bill