[TenTec] Trade Omni VI Opt 3 for Jupiter w/tuning pod

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Trade Omni VI Opt 3 for Jupiter w/tuning pod
From: mark@microenh.com (Mark Erbaugh)
Date: Wed Jan 29 09:58:19 2003
Is anyone interested in trading their Jupiter and remote tuning pod for my
Omni VI with Option 3 upgrade? The radio was back to TenTec February 2002
for a checkup and is in excellent shape. I would want the Jupiter to be in
the same condition. The Omni VI  has all the 6 MHz filters, but I want to
keep the 9 Mhz filters for future use in an Orion. I have the original
manual and Option 3 addenda as well as a Omni VI Plus manual. I also have a
voice board from an Omni V. I think it can be used in the Omni VI, but the
manual says to contact the factory prior to installing it - which I have not
done.

Mark