[TenTec] Sterling Silver Knobs

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Sterling Silver Knobs
From: krenn@alltel.net (Reed and Doris Krenn)
Date: Thu Jan 30 06:38:01 2003
According to the latest "What's New" at Ten Tec, an aftermarket vendor is
now offering sterling silver replacement knob rings for some Ten Tec rigs,
including the Orion. Price is $179.99 for four (4), as on the Jupiter and
Rx-350.

http://www.dxtra.com/accesory.html

According to the pictures (and demo models) I've seen, the Orion has SIX (6)
of these type knobs, so I guess Orion owners will get to pony up an
additional $90.00.

I wonder how those knobs will respond to the dreaded 'RF in the
shack'.......?

Reed / WW3A