[TenTec] Delta II for sale

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Delta II for sale
From: iawein2@cox.net (Irvin Weinman)
Date: Thu Jan 30 11:02:40 2003
My condo is getting crowded with too many Ten Tec rigs. The Delta II, which has
digital readout, is a classic, compact rig, which puts out 50 watts on 80, 40,
30, 20, 15, and 10 meters. It has a switch in the back converting it to 5 watts
QRP. The four pole filter is replaced with an eight pole. Optional noise
blanker is installed. Receiver is quiet but very sensitive, PTO stable. Ideal
for a mobile rig. There are some scratches and marks on the top cover, so I
will let it go, with the model 225 matching power supply, for only $295, plus
shipping . Irvin W7GX.