[TenTec] Disparaging Corsairs, Pro II, etc hi hi

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Disparaging Corsairs, Pro II, etc hi hi
From: n1eu@yahoo.com (Barry N1EU)
Date: Fri Jan 31 06:12:12 2003
A few years back I posted a message to the list with
the results of a head-to-head QSK comparision between
a Corsair, TS930, and FT1000MP.  I was testing at what
speed I could no longer hear the other station between
my dits.  If my memory serves me, the 930 and MP both
crapped out at 25-30wpm, but I was amazed that I could
still hear between the dits on my Corsair above 60wpm!

73,

Barry N1EU
www.albany.net/~bg