[TenTec] Ten-Tec trivia

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Ten-Tec trivia
From: winjones@ix.netcom.com (Winston F. Jones)
Date: Fri Jan 31 13:18:41 2003
The changeover to direct factory sales appears in Ten-Tec's QST ads in
mid-1992, around June, I think. However, some of the dealers still had Ten-Tec
stock and were advertising it in the same issue. I think the Omni-VI had just
come out. The Ham Station was one of the last dealers still advertising Ten-Tec.
73, Winston K4CWQ