[TenTec] N4PY Argonaut V Control Program now available

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] N4PY Argonaut V Control Program now available
From: n4py@earthlink.net (Carl Moreschi)
Date: Sat Feb 1 09:58:49 2003
My N4PY Pegasus/Jupiter Control Program has now been enhanced to
operate with the Argonaut V Model 516.

Highlites of using the N4PY Control Program with the Argonaut V are:

1) You can use any logging program that works with the TenTec Pegasus.
All you have to do is configure the logging program for a TenTec Pegasus
and run my software along with the logging program.

2) Full Argonaut V memory save to file and restore from file operation.

3) You can do instant one click band hopping to any CW or SSB or SWL band.

4) All mode, filter, and frequency settings are remembered as you leave a
band so they can be fully restored when you return to that band.

5) Full CW Keyboard Keyer available.

6) Special Hi Cut and Lo Cut filter settings.

7) You can still operate the radio from the Argonaut V front panel or
the program interface.

8) Automatic program refresh to pick up direct changes to the front panel.

These are just some of the reasons to use my software with your Argonaut V.
For ordering information or specific questions,
send an email to n4py@earthlink.net

Carl Moreschi N4PY
Franklinton, NC