[TenTec] WTB: Scout 12m band module

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] WTB: Scout 12m band module
From: G4PUQ@aol.com (G4PUQ@aol.com)
Date: Sun Feb 2 08:41:50 2003
Hello folks,

       I would like buy a spare/unwanted 12m module for my TT Scout. Please
drop me a line if you can help.

       I recently traded my ft-817 for cash and went back to using the TT
Scout - I know lots of operators rave about the 817 but it just didn't do it
for me. I owned a Scout back in the early 90's when they were new to the UK
market and regretted parting with it. Having recently acquired a used Scout
at a very good price along with 7 modules and all is back to near normal. The
TT used list turned up a 30m module for me I only require the 12m band to
complete the full line up. I do like the 30, 17 &12m bands...I even used the
Scout in the CQWW 160m contest.

       I'm having more fun now with the Scout than the 817 and that's what it
is all about....isn't it!

       Hope someone can help

       73 de Peter G4PUQ