[TenTec] Paragon II

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Paragon II
From: gw7lhi@hotmail.com (MW0CDO)
Date: Mon Feb 3 14:22:55 2003
Hallo Alfred!

The links you mention are always needed if you want RF output from the
antenna socket.

They connect the driver stage to the final RF PA, removing them means that
you no longer have any RF out of the antenna socket on TX.

They are meant to be used with the Ten-Tec transverters, like 6N2 etc.

Do not worry, by leaving them in, you will not damage your amplifier.

I'm sorry, but I cannot wite this properly in German language, my German is
too poor!

Tschuss!

Paul MW0CDO