[TenTec] N4PY Control Program Version 2.06

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] N4PY Control Program Version 2.06
From: k4beh@juno.com (k4beh@juno.com)
Date: Mon Feb 3 20:58:44 2003
Hi John,

This reminds me of my early years at General Electric Medical Systems.
We were learning how to understand and troubleshoot a patient monitoring
system that used a DEC PDP-1105 computer (Mag core memory, no less) as
its data storage and recall medium.  We were all new to the technology so
the instructor was explaining the differences between TTL and DTL logic.
One of the students, who also worked on X-Ray products, told of a
remotely controlled imaging table that was all CCL logic.  The instructor
admitted that he had never heard of that and the student said it was
"Clickety Clack Logic"  (hundreds and hundreds of small Potter- Brumfield
enclosed relays!)

73,

Pat Haynes - K4BEH

Only $9.95 per month!