[TenTec] Omni VI+

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Omni VI+
From: mark.rauchfuss@worldnet.att.net (Mark Rauchfuss)
Date: Tue Feb 4 22:35:21 2003
Hi all,

I have not owned nor have I ever operated an Omni VI+, but I am very
close to making the final decision to purchase one. From what I hear,
the Omni VI+ is an outstanding CW rig, particularly if it has all of the
1st & 2nd if filters for CW operation. In as much as I can't afford an
Orion just now, the Omni VI+ seems to be the best bet for me.

But if I did own an Omni VI+ and if I did have the money to buy an
Orion, I'd wait just the same until I had the opportunity to interact
with this radio and until I had some input from users whose judgment and
acumen I trusted, before I sold my Omni VI+.

73s for now,

Mark,
KB8GKZ