[TenTec] Dear Scott & Ten-Tec ... "Thanks!"

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Dear Scott & Ten-Tec ... "Thanks!"
From: ny9h@arrl.net (Bill Steffey)
Date: Wed Feb 5 15:29:16 2003
OK guys..

I enjoy my TTs, but with more 'soul' than my Icoms.
After owning an Icom 22a (crystal rig) & IC 701 , (their first hf ) I have
learned to appreciate their engineering & manufacturing. I have a 756 pii &
756.
I also use my 6+ all the time, as I never gave the proII the time to learn it.

But to refer to the "competition" as crap, indicates either ignorance or
something more malignant.

As far as YR's comments I found them understandable observations.

  I am glad that Scott got out here and did the "thanks for waiting " thing
  and explained status. That's more like The TT way.

bill