[TenTec] Still looking for VI+, but this Corsair II is staying here!

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Still looking for VI+, but this Corsair II is staying here!
From: tlogan7@cox.net (tlogan7@cox.net)
Date: Wed Feb 5 20:41:32 2003
Jeez -
Alright, I admit it. I didn't like it at first - but the darn Corsair II
really grows on ya'. This little dickens is really FUN to operate. OK - no
bells and whistles and a little playing to take care of the AGC - but this
thing is way to cool on the air. And I love how easy it is to get at all of
the boards etc. There must be some sort of mojo or something about Corsairs
that reaches out and nails ya'. It's staying here and is no longer for sale.
BUT I'm still looking for the big Kahuna Omni VI+ - so let me know if you
are surrendering one. By the way - thanks to those who have let me know
about their Omni's for sale - I'm pondering these various choices now.
73/Tim