[TenTec] playing with the Corsair II

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] playing with the Corsair II
From: rcook@hiwaay.net (roger)
Date: Wed Feb 5 22:52:56 2003
Tim,
You had better not play with it a lot, night after night in all kinds of
noise and compare it to another different rig under various conditions. You
will end up like me 10 years later and wonder why in the world Did I have to
upgrade to a newer rig.  I have regretted getting rid of the Corsair II
almost from day one. I still remember listening to 75 & 160 meters with FM
clarity & no noise.  In all truth I have never regretted getting The newer
TenTec rigs I just wish I had kept the Corsair also.
KO4O