[TenTec] FS update; list admin

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS update; list admin
From: wb5jnc@juno.com (wb5jnc@juno.com)
Date: Tue Feb 11 08:21:22 2003
1. Update on my FS post:

The Corsair & Delta II are spoken for with several more in the "queue" if the
first one doesn't work out.

Some inquiries on the 2591 and PM but no firm deals yet.

2. Please _back off_ the flames about Jim (list admin). He's in a situation
like the old tale about the man, the boy, and the donkey (go find it and read
it if you aren't familiar). Bear in mind that it would be very easy for Jim to
just say "forget it" and shut the reflector down -- then what would we do? I
for one appreciate what he does and am willing to put up with a little
occasional inconvenience in exchange for the great service this reflector
provides.

TNX/73, Al

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com