[TenTec] Re: FS: Ten-Tec Century 22 & accessories - REDUCED

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Re: FS: Ten-Tec Century 22 & accessories - REDUCED
From: k9mi@arrl.net (Mike Brown)
Date: Wed Feb 12 11:16:57 2003
Could be just nostalgia, or maybe there were not many Century 21/22 rigs
made. My first rig was a Century 21, so I always have to go check it out if
I see one at a hamfest. I had a Century 21 purchased used in 79 and I had a
load of fun and made a lot of contacts with it as a novice. If I had the
money, and room, I wouldn't mind having another.

Mike - K9MI