[TenTec] Want Pegasus

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Want Pegasus
From: AA9NN@msn.com (James Skupien)
Date: Thu Feb 13 17:14:37 2003

Nice Call Sign!!
73
Jim AA9NN

----- Original Message -----
From: Joe
Sent: Thursday, February 13, 2003 9:18 AM
To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Want Pegasus

GM Wayne,

What a timely post from you wanting a Pegasus.  I was just about to hit the
Ten-Tec reflector with a "for sale" item.

I have for sale a Pegasus, bought new to play with a computer controlled radio.
 Used it for about 2 hours on CW and went back to my Omni VI+.  The Pegasus is
an absolute Ten with no dents or scratches.  I bought the LDG internal tuner
kit for Pegasus but never installed it.  It is still in the unopened box.  I
also have the remote key pad that matches color of Pegasus.

I will offer Pegasus, keypad and tuner kit for $650 plus shipping.

73,
Joe, aa4nn
Lake Wylie, SC 29710