[TenTec] filters for digital modes and qrp

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] filters for digital modes and qrp
From: csturner@slonet.org (Clark Savage Turner)
Date: Fri Feb 14 17:48:16 2003
Hi John -

Thanks for the detailed reply.  First, I am working with my FT 817 for
field use.  I can get the 300 Hz or 500 Hz Collins mechanical filters
for the CW position, but I need to go back and see if I can put the
filter in line for any more and how that works.  There is a CAT program
that might solve my problem.  After that, I plan to upgrade my OMNI VI
for these modes, so your info is very useful to me.  Where do I find
MixW and do you know if they have a Mac or Unix version?  I'll go search
on the net to see what I find.

Clark
WA3JPG