[TenTec] Scout 555 coax jumpers.

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Scout 555 coax jumpers.
From: k5qm@sbcglobal.net (K5QM)
Date: Tue Feb 18 15:54:21 2003
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: John
  To: tentec@contesting.com
  Sent: Saturday, February 15, 2003 2:52 PM
  Subject: Re: [TenTec] Scout 555 coax jumpers.

  Thanks Ed!

  John  W0DC

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: "Mail" <ewell@e-isco.com>
  To: <tentec@contesting.com>
  Sent: Friday, February 14, 2003 5:46 PM

  I have not found any source of connectors yet, the coax is available from
  some
  sources.  I have a small instrument lathe, may have to make the connectors?
      It would be great to get the crimp on connectors.  Yes it would be nice
  be able to lift the boards and do tests, and voltage measurements.
    I wish I could find a parts layout for components on the Scout circuit
  boards,
  a real job to trace and locate components.
      We will keep thing in work and see what comes up?

  Ed  73  K7DXV