[TenTec] Behringer MX-602a mixer gets a good vote

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Behringer MX-602a mixer gets a good vote
From: N0KHQ@aol.com (N0KHQ@aol.com)
Date: Sun Feb 23 14:32:54 2003
The mixer can be purchased from any local music store for about $59. Since
you are into CW, you would want to run the radio ext. spkr. out into either
one of the mic inputs, this would allow you to use the gain feature along
with the bass, middle and treble control, or run it into one of the line
inputs. In any case you have the freedom to control what you are hearing
through your external speaker or head phones.

Just for the record, I am what has been referred to in the ham radio
community as an audiophile. My Jupiter transmit audio setup is very close to
broadcast quality. I use the MX602A mixer to tailor the receive audio to my
liking. We all hear tones differently.

73
John / N0KHQ / St. Louis

Always on 17M
Antennas:
You can build 'um better than you can buy 'um.
Visit Hamuniverse.com